So, of course, the last few weeks I have been overindulging. It has been difficult while in California to exercise and eat right because the kitchen was right in the middle of the house, and I had to walk through it to get to anything. I also didn't have anyone to exercise with or a good way to exercise because Andi was always underfoot. I also didn't want to pay $50 a month or more to go work out at The Gym (that's what it was actually called).
So enough complaining. I don't have any of those excuses any more. I have decided to join the Ten in 10 challenge from Recipegirl to kickstart a new, healthy year.

I don't expect it to make me famous, weathy, taller, or more witty, but hopefully it will help train me to be more healthy, which in turn will help me feel better, which in turn will add to my general enjoyment of life!
So....here goes week 1, where my goal is to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day (I average 6).

1 Comments:
Way to go! Get drinking that water.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home