A Wicked Date
Last week, Derek surprised my by saying that he found a babysitter for saturday and that I should get online and buy some tickets to go see Wicked in San Fransisco. So I did, and we had a blast.
If you want to see the picture better, click on it.
We decided to go to the matinee, so that we wouldn't get home too late. Derek also thought we should have a Halloween theme, so I bought some orange and black "witch" tights and some bangle bracelets, and he got a spidery halloween shirt.We took the BART Train into the city, and that was fun because we could just chat and people watch. I felt slightly conspicuous in my garb, but no one noticed me. We were in San Fansisco, after all. I was hardly the most outlandishly dressed.
I also have to say that it is so fun to go on a date with your spouse, all of the fun, none of the "does he like me? am I being to forward, too backward" stuff that you have to worry about when you were single. Derek added that it is great to know that you aren't wasting money one a girl that you aren't going to have a future with.
There were a few cafes near the theater, so we stopped into one called "Munch Haven" to grab some lunch. Then we headed to theater. We really enjoyed the performance. I had seen it once before in New York, but I liked this one better. The actors seemed to have better chemistry together.
Afterwards, we headed home to find our lovely children had had a fun day with the babysitter as well. Thanks Shanna!!


4 Comments:
You look so cute! I love your outfit.
I am so jealous. It looked like you guys had a really good time! Nice outfit by the way :)
Emma
Chris and I went a few weeks ago... Love Wicked too! Sorry to see you are moving but glad it is a good situation for you guys!
How fun! Dates seems to mean so much more now. :o) I'm glad you got to have a good one.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home