Ants in my Pants
So, today I left my shorts on my bedroom floor while I went swimming. when I came back, I took a shower and got dressed, and put my shorts back on.
All of the sudden, I felt a tiny pinch. Then another. I was fairly dancing to get my shorts back off. I thought I had picked up some puncture vine or something. When I checked there were about a dozen ants crawling around! Maybe I shouldn't leave my shorts laying around anymore :).
All of the sudden, I felt a tiny pinch. Then another. I was fairly dancing to get my shorts back off. I thought I had picked up some puncture vine or something. When I checked there were about a dozen ants crawling around! Maybe I shouldn't leave my shorts laying around anymore :).

3 Comments:
Killing ants is fun around here. Well, only when they are outside... we pour bleach all over... it's like a tsunami of cleanliness and death. I guess that's morbid.
That's just funny!
Haha, that really made me laugh! By the way, I love the new blog and pictures!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home