Hum Drum
Today was beautiful. We had azure blue skies with no clouds. The breeze was light, the thermometer stayed exactly where I like it: between 70 and 80 degrees. And yet...I miss the west. I know. It's odd that I call it the west when I am "west-er". I miss the Rocky Mountain west. I miss Wyoming, Idaho, Utah, Colorado. I should be content, but I'm not. I guess I'm always wanting what I don't have.
"Sigh."
In other news, Logan's leg is slowly getting better. He is able to limp short distances now. Nathaniel went to Cub Scout Day Camp, where he had a great time, and made lots of crafts (including a marsmallow gun which has suddenly gone missing ;) .
Andi is at that very adorable stage that also drives me crazy. We have the entire house under lockdown because she climbs all over everything and gets into everything. Then she grins her little grin and pulls at my heart strings.
The other day, I was trying to get something done on the computer. She was in a onesie and a diaper. I turned around and she was buck naked and peeing on the floor. I put the onesie and diaper back on her. 5 minutes later, she was naked again. So I dressed her completely, thinking that would keep her from getting undressed. Nope. Wrong. 5 minutes later she wase clothes-less
and again peeing on the floor. ARRG
I finally had to dress her in overalls, and boy was she mad. So was I. But now I can laugh about it...mostly.

2 Comments:
Nice job Andi! :) We are missing the west too. This morning we went on a walk and it was already hot and muggy outside. Sigh. :)
Hooray for overalls! You'd better get potty training that girl or something. I'm glad you can laugh about it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home