Finding a Sign

Tilley Family Adventures

My Photo
Name:
Location: Aberdeen, ID, United States

"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

5.03.2009

FHE

I don't usually post on Sunday Mornings, but I seem to have everything for teaching Primary music done, strangely. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. I'll find out when I get to church.

We had our FHE early this week because Derek will be gone on Monday night. A little back story: when Derek was about 6, he made one of those individualize plates that you draw on. The boys really love using it, and fight over who gets "Dad's" plate. I saw some make-your-own-plate kits at Bed Bath & Beyond. So I got one for each of us. We made them last night. I think they turned out very well. They all seem to fit our individual personalities.


Logan's


Amber's


Andi's (pretty good for 16 months, right?)


Nathaniel's


Derek's
(his artistry has gotten better since his last plate attempt)


p.s. Logan is getting much better. He has a wheelchair that we can push him around in, and his hard cast is really helping him move around more.


4 Comments:

Blogger The Boehme Family said...

Wow! His cast doesn't even go all the way up his leg. No fair!

May 3, 2009 at 11:21 PM  
Blogger wendys said...

I love the plates! That's a fun activity. Poor kid, I hope he's not in pain anymore.

May 4, 2009 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger Lorraine Dobson said...

There's my cute Logan boy with his cast!

May 8, 2009 at 5:08 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Great idea! I'll probably steal that one! I hope he gets his cast off soon for both your sakes!

May 24, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home