New Things
So our whole family decided to get sick this week. I tried to keep up with all the usual housework and everything, but I wasn't feeling very well. Derek did the best that he could, but everyone pretty much laid around the house. We spent most nights playing musical beds, and the dishes and laundry became two mountain ranges in our house. By the time Friday rolled around. Our house looked like a tornado had swept through it. So we spent all day today trying to get our house back to normal. Yay for health!
Since he was finally healthy, Nathaniel decided that he has had enough of eating solid food. He pulled out yet another tooth last night. You can see his holey face below. (The "horn" was added because Nathaniel was being a Ceratosaur)
And
Andi Learned how to blow kisses this week. I caught a couple in this video. She's already practicing how to get what ever she wants...
And...
We made brownies tonight. Come on over if you want some :)
Since he was finally healthy, Nathaniel decided that he has had enough of eating solid food. He pulled out yet another tooth last night. You can see his holey face below. (The "horn" was added because Nathaniel was being a Ceratosaur)
And
Andi Learned how to blow kisses this week. I caught a couple in this video. She's already practicing how to get what ever she wants...
And...
We made brownies tonight. Come on over if you want some :)

3 Comments:
Love the kisses! Sorry to hear that you guys were sick! Uggh that is the worst when you are sick but still have to take care of the sick kids!
I love the horn Nathaniel! What a creative guy! And we will be right over for those brownies--I wish!
too cute save us some brownies!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home