We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto
In the last couple of days, I have been struck by how different it is where I live now. Yesterday, I went outside and there were FLOWERS blooming in my backyard. It was crazy. I've never seen flowers outside in February before. Here are a couple of snapshots. I'm don't know exactly what kind they are, you'll have to ask Derek ;o)
Besides May-like weather, I had another interesting moment. Derek and I an our 3 kids were shopping at Costco yesterday. We passed by a woman, and she exclaimed, "wow, look at all those kids!" I looked around to find this hoard of 6-8 kids swarming their parents. Then I realized she was talking about my 3. I couldn't help but wonder to myself what she would think of my friends with 6, 8, and even 12 kids. LOL.
Besides May-like weather, I had another interesting moment. Derek and I an our 3 kids were shopping at Costco yesterday. We passed by a woman, and she exclaimed, "wow, look at all those kids!" I looked around to find this hoard of 6-8 kids swarming their parents. Then I realized she was talking about my 3. I couldn't help but wonder to myself what she would think of my friends with 6, 8, and even 12 kids. LOL.



3 Comments:
Beautiful flowers! I wish we had some here in Idaho! Your costco story is funny, it made me laugh!
stop over populating, jeez! I'm so jealous of your early springtime!
You should come shopping with me;) I wish flowers were blooming here and that I could go outside in the hot sun!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home