Insomniac
Last night I was startled awake at about 3:00 a.m. Nathaniel was leaning over my bed staring at me. This is probably the 4th time in 2 weeks that this has happened.
I don't understand that kid. He has slept in his own bed just fine for years, and now he can't seem to stay asleep at night. He will get out of bed 4 or 5 times after we have put him to bed and say that he can't sleep. I will check on him when I go to bed and he will be sound asleep. Then he will startle me awake in the middle of the night.
Tonight he came out of his bedroom 2 1/2 hours after we put the kids to bed to tell us he loved us. It was cute the first 3 times. Now it's just exasperating.
I keep hoping this is just a phase...
I don't understand that kid. He has slept in his own bed just fine for years, and now he can't seem to stay asleep at night. He will get out of bed 4 or 5 times after we have put him to bed and say that he can't sleep. I will check on him when I go to bed and he will be sound asleep. Then he will startle me awake in the middle of the night.
Tonight he came out of his bedroom 2 1/2 hours after we put the kids to bed to tell us he loved us. It was cute the first 3 times. Now it's just exasperating.
I keep hoping this is just a phase...

4 Comments:
Is it something to do with the new house or the new climate?
I don't think so. It started when we were still in Idaho. I think I might have to take him to a doctor...
Get him a night light or a flashlight. That always helps Ian stay in bed.
I hope for everyone's sake that he sleeps through the night again soon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home