Finding a Sign

Tilley Family Adventures

My Photo
Name:
Location: Aberdeen, ID, United States

"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

2.01.2009

We're Famous!

Well, Derek is anyway. Derek had an open house for work a couple of days ago. He was really stressed out because twice as many people came as he thought were going to come. It turned out that one of those people was a reporter from the Stocton Record newspaper. Here's a link. There's also a picture of him.


I'm so proud of him. He's worked so hard.

So this is something totally off the subject, but can I just say that one of the best feelings in the world is being full after fasting. I'm a total foodie. Fasting just about kills me. I love knowing that I've been good and fasted and that now I can eat pretty much whatever I want.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Candice McWhorter said...

Yay Derek! That's so awesome. I haven't fasted in about a year...sucka!

February 1, 2009 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Hey Amber! Wendy gave me your blog address. Your famiy is gorgeous! I'm glad to see you're all doing so well.

February 2, 2009 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger wendys said...

That was a great article. It's nice when other people appreciate your hard work.

February 2, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Lorraine Dobson said...

Amber, I love your blog. I will try to check it once a week. I'm glad you are enjoying California. I worried a bit about your winter blues in a new place. Yahoo, It's February!

February 10, 2009 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Lance Dobson said...

Good for Derek. He deserves it.

February 13, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home