Finding a Sign

Tilley Family Adventures

My Photo
Name:
Location: Aberdeen, ID, United States

"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

1.27.2009

fingerpainting baby

To start, just in case you were wondering, I'm feeling not so bluesy (yes, it's a word. I just made it up.)

Today I was working on my 2007 (yes, 2007) scrapbook. I had put Andi down for nap and heard her periodically talking to herself like she always does. Well, it became apparent to me that she wasn't going to actually go to sleep, so I went upstairs to get her and was greeted by the wonderful smell of baby poop when I opened her door. Andi looked up, and grinned at me. I headed over to her crib and noticed that there was an open diaper (no poop) in the crib. Then I looked at Andi - no diaper. "Great, I thought, she peed the bed". Then I saw her shirt. She had taken the poop out of her own diaper and used it to fingerpaint her shirt and sheets and all of her blankets! YUCK!!!
Ah, the posh, elegant life of a mother :)

3 Comments:

Blogger wendys said...

ACK! That is one reason why I always keep my babies in onesies! I don't trust Eliza at all!

January 28, 2009 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger The Boehme Family said...

I thought I had missed that whole phase, but my third did it too. Yuck, yuck, gag, gag.

January 29, 2009 at 1:02 AM  
Blogger The Muse said...

I think this is the third-- no, fourth-- poop story I've heard in the last week. What is going on? :) Check out my sister in law's blog... it may make you feel a little better (or worse). Love you! www.ourhenryboy.blogspot.com

January 29, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home