Primary Days
Derek and I had to speak in Church today. Every time we move it is a guessing game to know when we will be asked. Yay, we are done. Neither of us got to listen to the other speak because Andi does not know how to hold still, so we spent the time chasing her up and down the hallway; then we switched during the intermediate hymn.
I also started my new calling as the Primary Chorister today. I always overprepare bringing too much stuff to church, then feel like I'm still not prepared. Ah, such is the life of a new calling.
I do get a kick out of kids, though. Today Sharing time was about preisthood. The 1st counsellor was using Sam as an example. Sam will turn 12 in a couple of weeks, and the teacher said that he will be able to pass the sacrament after he has an interview with the Bishop
Sam's eyes got wide, and he said, with a touch of fear, "um, what is he planning to ask me?"
I had to stifle some laughter.
Kids are great. They keep my life real.

1 Comments:
Amber,
I'm a better blogger than facebooker. :o) I'm glad you started one. Your kids are so cute and it's fun to see some of your everyday happenings.
Trish (Winters) Casey
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home