Finding a Sign

Tilley Family Adventures

My Photo
Name:
Location: Aberdeen, ID, United States

"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

2.18.2009

Flour Child




I was working on my taxes yesterday (joy, joy, joy...), and I heard Andi giggling in the kitchen.











I headed in and this is what I found.
She's a natural-born baker!







I made her clean it up and make us some cinnamon rolls. ;o)

5 Comments:

Blogger Candice McWhorter said...

Well, first of all, I'm so glad I wasn't there to taste the cinnamon rolls!
Second of all, this picture seems a little familiar....remember the picture you took last May of Britton getting into the pancake flour!
I miss you guys like crazy!
Pinch Andie's cute little cheeks! (and the ones on her face too) She's adorable.

February 18, 2009 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger wendys said...

The smile says it all! What a cutie.

February 19, 2009 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger The Muse said...

That's awesome. Miss you guys...

February 20, 2009 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Lorraine Dobson said...

Flour Child! I love it!
If she makes as good of cinnamon rolls as her mom SAVE ME SOME!

February 22, 2009 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Lorraine Dobson said...

Four Child! I love it. If her cinnamon rolls are as good as her mom's SAVE SOME FOR ME!

February 22, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home