The coppers are out
This morning I walked out the door to take Nathaniel to school, and there were 6 police cars and 2 on motorcycles parked at the house across the street. I thought there was a drug bust or something. What were they doing arresting people at 8:00 in the morning?
Then I looked closer, and the end of the street, there was a policeman standing on the corner with a speed-detection gun. They were out tracking down deviant, fast drivers. I dropped Nathaniel off; when I came back (10 min later) there were only 3 policeman left! I ran in the house to get my camera, and by the time I got back outside, we were down to 2.

I went outside to get the mail at 10 o'clock and they were still at it. Apparently the City of Lodi is cracking down on traffic offenders (that or they need the $$ from the tickets to keep their jobs...)
Then I looked closer, and the end of the street, there was a policeman standing on the corner with a speed-detection gun. They were out tracking down deviant, fast drivers. I dropped Nathaniel off; when I came back (10 min later) there were only 3 policeman left! I ran in the house to get my camera, and by the time I got back outside, we were down to 2.

I went outside to get the mail at 10 o'clock and they were still at it. Apparently the City of Lodi is cracking down on traffic offenders (that or they need the $$ from the tickets to keep their jobs...)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home