Finding a Sign

Tilley Family Adventures

My Photo
Name:
Location: Aberdeen, ID, United States

"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

5.29.2009



We've been busy with the last days of school, field trips, family and friends visiting, so I haven't had time to post.
The most exciting thing that happened this last week was that Nathaniel was baptized! I can't believe he is 8. I started to say to Derek "He's 8 now; soon he'll be graduating, then going on a mission..." but Derek cut me off. He wouldn't hear a bit of it.


Where does the time go?

3 Comments:

Blogger wendys said...

That is pretty exciting. What a milestone!

May 29, 2009 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Candice McWhorter said...

oh my goodness Amb! I know I was there for his baptism and everything but seeing the pictures makes me tear up a little. The little tyke has grown up on me.

May 29, 2009 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Congratulations to him and you! Baptisms are such wonderful blessings.

May 31, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home