Invasion of the Ants!
I know, I know. I already posted about ants. But they have taken over our house. We sprayed the whole kitchen a week ago. This morning I woke up an there was THIS
Thousands of ants (that were not there yesterday) invading my kitchen cupboard.
Thousands of ants (that were not there yesterday) invading my kitchen cupboard.
We figured they were trying to get something in these cans, because the trail ended here, at the canned peaches. We figured the only way to get rid of them was to bring in some bigger ants of our own. So, we special-ordered one and...
We picked her up at the airport this afternoon :)
Welcome home Aunt Nat! (She just returned from Arizona).
Hopefully our Aunt will help get rid of all of those pesky other ants.

2 Comments:
We are sorry about the ants in your kitchen but we are happy that your aunt Natalie came home! That is soo cool!
Wait wait wait, I thought she was 12 years old. Maybe that was 10 years ago. Ants (the bug kind) would be so frustrating! Good luck with them.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home