just in case
I overheard this conversation Nathaniel had with my sister yesterday.
Nathaniel: So, Can, just in case Scott (her husband) ditches you, you can marry Kevin.
Candice (smiling): Oh, ok. Um, who's Kevin?
Nathaniel: He's my uncle. My dad's brother.
Candice: Why do you think I should marry Kevin?
Nathaniel: Well, he's a pretty great uncle.
Candice: But, isn't he married already?
Nathaniel: Yeah, but I think he's going to get ditched.
Nathaniel: So, Can, just in case Scott (her husband) ditches you, you can marry Kevin.
Candice (smiling): Oh, ok. Um, who's Kevin?
Nathaniel: He's my uncle. My dad's brother.
Candice: Why do you think I should marry Kevin?
Nathaniel: Well, he's a pretty great uncle.
Candice: But, isn't he married already?
Nathaniel: Yeah, but I think he's going to get ditched.

4 Comments:
Yikes! That's an interesting conversation!
This totally made me laugh and I don't even know "Uncle Kevin". :o) Kids are so funny.
LOL! AWESOME! Out of the mouth of babes!
Darrin
I miss talking to Nathaniel. That kid is like talking to an adult, or at least one who doesn't care about being socially or politically correct. What a stud that kid is! I really miss seeing you guys. I wish that the dude who's in charge of the Aberdeen office would drop dead (or at least retire) so that Derek could take command of his post and you guys could move back to Aberdeen. I was really looking forward to seeing you guys next week. Unfortunately, I've been dispatched to a food show for Associated Wholesale Grocers and will be in Texas when you guys are in Aberdeen. I hope you guys are doing ok. I hope to see you soon.
Ryan W
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home