Finding a Sign

Tilley Family Adventures

My Photo
Name:
Location: Aberdeen, ID, United States

"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

11.06.2009

Nathaniel's story

Nathaniel was asked to write a story for school. Here's what he came up with. (I didn't want to keep the piece of paper, but I thought I'd better document it.) All typos are copied from the original.


One scary spooky Haloween night I was upstairs readin a book and somthing caught my eye. Was it a burglar or a tree? I looked closer and the lightning flashed and I saw a bright yello eye witha vertical slit. I was terrified and scared for my family.
Then I jumped on the banister and slid down. I ran to my mom and dad's room and tried to wake them up but the wouldn't wake up. Suddenly the roof ripped off and I saw a huge basalisk. The basalisk tried to bite me but I jumped aside and he bit his tail!! Suddenly he vanished and I woke up from the horrible nightmare!! :)

Ah. I love 3rd grade stories. Always plenty of exclamation points.

3 Comments:

Blogger wendys said...

That is a good Halloween story!

November 6, 2009 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger Candice McWhorter said...

Was it a burglar or a tree?!?!?!!!! Nat and I were laughing our heads off.

November 7, 2009 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Very creative! He's got talent! I guess he takes after his mom;)

November 10, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home