Finding a Sign

Tilley Family Adventures

My Photo
Name:
Location: Aberdeen, ID, United States

"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

4.11.2010

Youth Music

Recently I was given the opportunity to serve as the Youth Choir Director in our church. We were asked prepare a song to sing on Mother's Day. I couldn't find one I really liked, so I actually wrote one. Crazy I know. I never thought I'd write a song, but you never know what can happen. It actually got me started on a whole kick about getting music together for lds youth choirs. So I created a blog just for that. If you'd like to see it you can go to http://ldsyouthchoir.blogspot.com/. I've also posted another song that I arranged for Scout Sunday having the younger scouts and older scouts sing. I'd love to know what you think!! I'm always looking for new songs, too, so if you know of any, please feel free to share :)

4 Comments:

Blogger The Boehme Family said...

Wow! I'm so impressed!

April 12, 2010 at 1:39 AM  
Blogger Trish said...

Very cool! I am super impressed!

April 12, 2010 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger The Youngasylum said...

At the bottom of this church website on the right is a link for some sheet music

http://seminary.lds.org/book-of-mormon/

Also there is some sheet music available on Jennyphillips.com under free downloads.

April 18, 2010 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

I can't wait to hear your song. Way to magnify your calling.

p.s. thanks again for having us over - I'm not so grumpy this Sunday.

April 18, 2010 at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home