Top 5
One of my good friends recently had surgery on a tumor on her jugular. The doctors got the tumor out, but they had to remove some of the tissue and bone required for hearing, so she is now deaf in one ear. As we have a little experience with partial hearing, we made her this video.
We love you Liz!
We love you Liz!

2 Comments:
So I don't know you from anywhere - I just looked at your blog because it's linked on my husband's cousin's (Ellie's) blog. I promise I'm not a creeper and I don't usually comment on people I don't know blog. I have 2 hearing impaired kiddos as well - a 2 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.
And I just have to say - that was stinkin' hilarious! Thanks for the smile :)
I'm sure Liz appreciated it. You guys are too funny!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home