sleep deprived
I know I've been neglecting my blog. I've been on vacation, and I still have a week to go.
I had to post this conversation I had with Logan, though.
Logan: Mom, can we stay up and watch a movie tonight?
Me: If it ends by 10:00. You have to go to bed at 10:00
Logan: Why 10? I want 12. How come you get to stay up until 12:00?
Me: Because I'm the mom and you're the kid. When you're the dad, and you have kids, you can stay up as late as you want.
Logan: (with a grinch-like grin) I'm going to stay up until 6:00 in the morning!
Me: That's great Logan.
Logan: Actually, I'm never going to bed when I'm a dad. I'm going to stay up FOREVER!
I though to myself, that he certainly wouldn't be getting much sleep as a dad, but at that point, he would actually want the sleep. I treasure the days I get to go to bed early!
I had to post this conversation I had with Logan, though.
Logan: Mom, can we stay up and watch a movie tonight?
Me: If it ends by 10:00. You have to go to bed at 10:00
Logan: Why 10? I want 12. How come you get to stay up until 12:00?
Me: Because I'm the mom and you're the kid. When you're the dad, and you have kids, you can stay up as late as you want.
Logan: (with a grinch-like grin) I'm going to stay up until 6:00 in the morning!
Me: That's great Logan.
Logan: Actually, I'm never going to bed when I'm a dad. I'm going to stay up FOREVER!
I though to myself, that he certainly wouldn't be getting much sleep as a dad, but at that point, he would actually want the sleep. I treasure the days I get to go to bed early!

2 Comments:
I wish kids loved sleep like I do!
P.S. You need to change the link on "my blog list" for my blog... its wendywhizby.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home