Finding a Sign

Tilley Family Adventures

My Photo
Name:
Location: Aberdeen, ID, United States

"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

5.08.2010

Taught By Their Mothers

As you know, I wrote a song for my youth choir for Mother's Day. I wanted to make a slide show to go with it for my mom for Mother's Day as well, so here it is (after this, I promise, I will slow down on the blogging movie mania). Love you Mom!

2 Comments:

Blogger Simpson family fun said...

That's fantastic! It brought a tear to our eyes :) We love you! Good job!

May 9, 2010 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Lorraine Dobson said...

Wow. I feel so blessed. Thank you for such a beautiful slide show with a fantastic song. I had no idea you were writing it yourself. I'm still ctying. Thank you Amber.I'm so touched.
Love, Mom:)

May 9, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home