Finding a Sign

Tilley Family Adventures

My Photo
Name:
Location: Aberdeen, ID, United States

"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

5.03.2011

January and Spring and In between

I realize that I haven't posted for awhile. I tried a couple of months ago, but my computer stopped working when I tried to send it.

So here's a quick recap of what's been going on here for the last few months (according to what pictures I have. Everything else must not have been important...)

In January, Logan participated in the Pinewood derby for the first time, and Andi got into Mommie's make up for the first time.


In February, McWhorters came to visit, and Nathaniel graduated from Bears to Webelos.


In March we visited California and spent the rest of the month at Oliver! rehearsals. I just realized that I spelled Fransisco wrong, but I'm not changing it...


In April, we had an Easter Egg hunt (with the kids wearing their new spring pajamas), Derek took Nathaniel to Utah for a General Conference for our church, and Nathaniel earned his first big award when he took the grand prize at our school's Science fair.


Hopefully I'll have a post before 6 more months are up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home